Your home can be an ideal place for witnessing to family and friends.
- Read them to your children before bed
- When paying bills enclose a tract with your payment
- Having a garage sale? Set up a "free tract" table
- Leave tracts on your coffee table for your family and friends
- Keep them in a small bowl or basket where your teenager's visiting friends can read them
"My brother and his girlfriend were here for dinner. His girlfriend picked up a tract lying on my coffee table and read it. After an hour or so, as they started to walk out, I gave the tract to my brother. I said, 'This is funny, you gotta read it!' He said, 'I will.' Three weeks later he accepted Christ as his Savior."
Return to Witnessing Ideas